The Boring Stuff
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Unionpay and bank transfers.
Our pricing is inclusive of all taxes and duties unless advised.
All our pricing does not include installation, unless otherwise explicitly stated.
FormFluent Holdings Limited ABN 27 629 638 099 (FormFluent) is subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and complies with the National Privacy Principles for handling your personal information.
Your privacy and personal information is important to us and we will do each of the following:
- Only collect, use and disclose personal information about you that is required in the provision of information about or the promotion or delivery of our services or such services ancillary to or necessary for those services; administration of our business; business analysis; or to meet any legal obligations imposed on us.
- Will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission unless explicit consent has been provided by you.
- Only use de-identified information for any statistical or other analysis or similar research purposes.
- Use only fair and lawful ways to collect personal information.
- Collect personal information directly from you.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information that FormFluent collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We recommend you notify us if you change your address or contact details as soon as possible. This will help us to maintain your privacy by ensuring that any communications are sent to the correct postal address, email address, or telephone number as nominated.
- Take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if we no longer need it for any purpose.
- On request, give you access to the personal information we hold about you. If any personal information we hold about you is out of date or inaccurate, we encourage you to let us know, and ask us to correct it. If we cannot deal with your request, you will receive our reasons in writing. We may be required to disclose your personal information without your consent if the disclosure is:
- required or authorised by law;
- required in order to investigate an unlawful activity; or
- required by an enforcement body for investigative activities.