Lladró Assurance Program (“LAP”)
Each new Lladró piece you’ve purchased from FormFluent Holdings Pty Ltd will have a Lladró Assurance Program (LAP) certificate inside the box. Use the certificate to register your details online at Lladró.com. Once registered, your piece is automatically part of LAP, a free insurance policy that allows you to cover your “Lladró” piece against breakage or damages under the following conditions:
- If you have purchased a piece from FormFluent Holdings Pty Ltd, either through this web page or in our stores (see list of brand stores in this web page), the damaged piece will be replaced, 33% discount on the Lladró recommended retail price, twelve months following the date of purchase.
- Lighting fixtures or home fragrances are not covered by the Lladró Assurance Program.
- If the insured piece is no longer in our catalogue or it is out of stock, you may choose or purchase, as the case may be, another piece with a price equal to or lower than that of the insured piece. We will not offset, in cash or otherwise, the difference in price between the insured piece and the piece eventually acquired when making use of the LAP if the price of the latter is lower.
- To make use of the LAP insurance you must make the damaged piece available, together with the tax invoice as a proof of purchase. You may also be asked to provide us with an identification document for us to verify that your personal data match those of the insurance holder. In addition, the “Lladró” logotype on the base of the piece must be intact to prove that the piece is authentic.
- The costs for collecting the damaged piece and sending the new piece will be borne by the insurance holder.
- If the damage is a replaceable part, we will supply only the replacement portion or module only.